Wednesday 10 July 2013

Were those days better??

I sometimes ponder over the pace this world is developing in terms of technology. Kudos to the many great persons behind that. I still look back the days, my higher secondary school life when almost many had Digital Cameras with them. I even remember depending on old Reel Camera of Kodak Brand in my engineering life when many used to click n number of pics in Digital Cameras. Yes, those were the days I still cherish, those are the clicks I still feel can't be reached with my DigiCam even today.
The emotions attached, the perfections we strive to reach with the fear of emptying the reel within. I honestly feel that after exposing me to Digital Camera, I'm least bothered about perfections, with the presumption that I could click as long as the memory stick within the digital camera poses a big full stop right in front of me. You might be wondering what I'm planning to write upon. This doesn't look like a recipe post though. Well, not to blabber further and keep the surprise held up.
Two months back I got a 15 $ Gift coupon from Amazon for a mother's day contest held by Hindustani sakhi saheli and guess what I did?
Any wild guesses????
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
?
?
?
?
I bought a mini tripod for me. Not a great photographer but I do perceive that a sturdy tripod will definitely help us get sharp images, videos.
I can hear you. Yes you too feel the same, isn't it?
I'm very happy that I could manage getting this internationally shipped from amazon.com. I personally didn't want to use any extra amount for this product, as I was willing to get this for my blog's purpose I wished to use the amount which I got through this gift coupon and not even a single penny extra for it.
Here is my small mini tripod! Yippeeee...

 
See you all real soon with yet another recipe..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment